ELF Pro Component Trigger with ELF
PRO-LOCK Threaded Mounting System
The ELF Pro Component Trigger is
basically our Match Pro Trigger without the restrictions of the drop-in
housing. Component triggers have one advantage over drop-in cassette style
triggers, the ability to shed dust and dirt and keep running because they don’t
have the tight constraints of the housing. Just like our drop-in Match Trigger,
the Elf Pro Component Trigger utilizes the proprietary ELF PRO-LOCK threaded
mounting system. The combination of aerospace grade sealed
bearings, precision ground threaded bushings, and screws instead of traditional
pins provide a rock-solid trigger system. Since their inception,
AR platforms have always used pins to mount the trigger and hammer in the lower
receiver. Because pins require some "play" in order to be
installed, there is always a little play in the trigger system. This new
threaded system adds a level of "solid" you need to feel to
understand the difference. This is not your average forged steel component
AR trigger - made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel, this trigger is
not only easy to keep clean, its precise, crisp break and positive reset will
take a duty or competition rifle to the next level. Installation can be done in
minutes using the supplied installation screws. The ELF Pro Component Trigger
may be ordered with a curved or straight shoe.
If you are looking for the finest, most
robust and precise component trigger upgrade for your AR-15, AR-10 or PCC platform, this
is the trigger system for you.
- 3.5 lb Pull weight after short break-in
Threaded mounting system for rock solid installation.
with ALL calibers - 5.56, 9mm, .308 etc.
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15 (Standard pin size, no large pin Colt)
- Absolutely Drop-Safe
- Factory Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than
that of a standard AR-15 trigger, providing a great combination of speed
- Full power hammer spring ensures proper ignition of
- Precision EDM wire cut hardened American tool steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width
eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for
smoother and faster firing
- Benefits a wide variety of AR-15 enthusiasts, including
collectors, competitive shooters, hunters, military, law enforcement, and
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!