ELF Service Trigger
Our match trigger got a makeover by adding an incremental adjustment knob. The advantage to this knob is to adjust the pull weight by increments by turning it with your finger or any flat tool/coin. The spring in the housings and the notch on the adjustment screw does not allow the trigger tension to change its settings without manually setting it and will not allow it to back out. If it did back out, the trigger will still function just under 3lbs. It is still our normal match trigger as before but even more bulletproof!
The ELF Drop-In service Trigger has been built for law enforcement and
military duty. The only AR-15 trigger using aerospace grade sealed bearings,
making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. Our exclusive .043
double double wound polished piano wire hammer spring ensures full ignition
of any ammo including .308 and 7.62x39. Pull weight from 4lbs to 7lbs is
easy to adjust it can be done in seconds without removing the trigger from
your lower receiver. A second-to-none AR-15 drop-in trigger system that is
strong and light, made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and
lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using
your AR’s original hammer and trigger pins. The Service trigger may be
ordered with a curved or straight shoe.
The amazingly short takeup, glass-rod crisp break and next to zero over-travel
can be compared to the finest custom 1911 triggers. Adjustability puts you in
charge based on your preference. If you are looking for the finest adjustable
trigger for your service AR-15 platform, this is the trigger system for you.
Will work in a B&T, but please write in the comments to remove the adjustment knob to an allen key screw in order to fit!
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15 (Large pin Colt available)
- Incremental Adjustable Knob
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Adjustable from 4lbs to 7lbs without removing from lower
- Proprietary Double-Double torsion hammer spring and heavy hammer ensure proper ignition of
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight
aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!