ELF 3-Gun Trigger
Our match trigger got a makeover by adding an incremental adjustment knob. The advantage to this knob is to adjust the pull weight by increments by turning it with your finger or any flat tool/coin. The spring in the housings and the notch on the adjustment screw does not allow the trigger tension to change its settings without manually setting it and will not allow it to back out. If it did back out, the trigger will still function just under 3lbs. It is still our normal match trigger as before but even more bulletproof!
The ELF 3-Gun Drop-In Trigger has been built for winning competitions. The only AR-15 trigger using aerospace grade sealed bearings, making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. The skeletonized hammer combined with our exclusive .043 double double wound polished piano wire hammer spring make for an incredibly fast lock time. Pull weight is so easy to adjust it can be done in seconds without removing the trigger from your lower receiver. A second-to-none AR-15 drop-in trigger system that is strong and light, made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using your AR’s original hammer and trigger pins. The 3-Gun trigger may be ordered with a curved or straight shoe.
The amazingly short takeup, glass-rod crisp break and next to zero over-travel can be compared to the finest custom 1911 triggers. Adjustability puts you in charge based on your current use. If you are looking for the finest adjustable trigger for your AR-15 platform, this is the trigger system for you.
Will work in a B&T, but please write in the comments to remove the adjustment knob to an allen key screw in order to fit!
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15 (Large pin Colt available)
- Incremental Adjustment Knob
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Factory set Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- Adjustable from 4lbs to 2 3/4lbs without removing from lower
- Full power hammer spring ensures proper ignition of primer
- Proprietary double-double torsion hammer spring and skeletonized hammer ensure a lock time second to none
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnector allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- Benefits a wide variety of AR-15 enthusiasts, including collectors, competitive shooters, hunters, military, law enforcement, and disabled veterans
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
- Ultra-Light housing is now standard - Total physical weight of entire unit is just 2oz